Sunday, October 28, 2012

Jobless...

Let's face it, it's pretty hard to find a job these days. I can't even volunteer anywhere for crying out loud!! I have been trying so hard for the past six months, yes, SIX MONTHS to find a job that is fitting for a young adult my age (19 y/o) and I haven't any luck yet. To tell you the truth, it fucking sucks because I never have my own money or I am not able to help out my girlfriend when she needs my help with everything. She says it's okay but I know she feels differently, but then again, she understands why I am unable to get a job. We live in a VERY small town, where everybody knows everybody and I, being a new person, don't have the ability to get jobs so easily because I don't have 'connections' which is the the dumbest shit to ever cross my ears. I am not applying for a high-business job or a job at a fashion magazine. No. I am applying to McDonalds and Family Video and other places of that nature. WHY IS IT SO HARD!?!? I am not understanding this and I never will be able to understand since I am stuck in hick town, where people eat squirrels and raccoons and other vile crap.

I guess I have to tickle their fancy and develop a country accent and fuck my cousin, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment